- Crayola Twistables Coloured Pencils - 24 Count
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Sketchbooks - 1 per student
- Draw a rectangle.
- Mark a vanishing point - VP.
- Draw diagonal guidelines from each corner of the rectangle to the vanishing point.
- these are called orthogonal lines
- Draw the receding lines along the guidelines.
- Use the guidelines to determine the width and height of the ends of the cuboid.
- Draw the ends of the cuboid using horizontal and vertical lines.
- Draw at least 6 cuboids.
- Notice how the face you see changes depending on where the cuboid is in relation to the vanishing point.
- Experiment with some ideas for your maze.
- Imagine you are small enough to walk through the drawing.
- Draw your good copy.
- Make sure to line up all receding lines with the vanishing point.
- Carefully erase all the guide lines.
- Choose 3 colours.
- one light
- one medium
- one dark.
- Colour the drawing with a light source in mind.