- Crayola Acrylic Paint - 6 Count
- Crayola Paint Brushes - 5 Count
- Crayola Scissors
- Floral Foam
- Crayola Air-Dry Clay Coil Pot - created in a previous lesson
- Water Containers
- Paper Towels
- Dried Flowers and Grasses
- Ribbon, Sisal Twine or Yarn
- Paint your coil pot with 2 coats of acrylic paint.
- Set it aside to dry.
- Use the edge of a scissors to cut the floral foam so it will fit into your coil pot.
- Place the floral foam into the pot and push it firmly into place.
- It should fill the pot.
- Stick dried grasses and flowers into the floral foam.
- Make sure the arrangement is balanced and looks good from all directions.
- You may want to tie a ribbon around the pot, or add other embellishments.
- Give your gift to someone special.