- Crayola Washable Colour Glue
- Crayola Washable School Glue
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Paint Brushes
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Crayola Construction Paper
- Mixing Bowls
- Craft Sticks
- Foam Shaving Cream
- Measuring Cups
CIY Staff Tips:
- You will need to combine 2 shades of colour glue to make certain colours. Mix yellow and red to make orange, as well as blue and red to make purple.
- For a puffier rainbow and cloud, be sure to build up the glue mixture when applying to cardstock, and experiment with more shaving cream for an even fluffier texture.
Refrigerate colour glue and school glue overnight.
In mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup colour glue with 1/2 cup shaving cream with craft stick.
Repeat step 2 with to create each colour of the rainbow.
Paint glue mixtures onto cardstock to create rainbow.
Combine 1/4 cup school glue with 1/2 cup shaving cream with craft stick.
Paint glue mixture at the end of the rainbow to create fluffy, white cloud.
Sketch and cut out construction paper pot of gold. Glue to cardstock.
Add shiny, gold coins with glitter glue. Let all glue steps dry overnight.
When dry, enjoy the fun, fluffy feeling and display!