- Crayola Free Gift Tags Colouring Page
- Crayola Coloured Pencils
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Construction Paper
- Crayola Take Note Washable Gel Pens
- Crayola No-Run Washable School Glue
- Craft Knife
CIY Staff Tips:
- This project uses a craft knife. Adult assistance required.
- Make your gift tags unique by creating different construction paper animals to attach!
- This project is a great DIY valentine on its own, too! Make for friends and classmates without adding to a bag.
Print gift tags colouring page from Crayola.ca.
Colour gift tags with coloured pencils. Cut out.
Sketch hippopotamus head and body on construction paper. Cut out.
Fill in “To” and “From” fields with gel pens.
Add details to hippopotamus with gel pens and coloured pencils.
Glue hippopotamus head to front of gift tag. Glue hippopotamus body to back of gift tag.
Ask an adult to create slits along dashed lines with craft knife.
Insert your favourite Crayola tool to create the perfect gift tag, then add to bag and gift. Make more for friends and family!