- Crayola Construction Paper
- Crayola No. 2 Pencil
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola No-Run Washable School Glue
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Hallmark DIY Photo Booth Props Printout
- Crayola Washable Paint
- Crayola Paint Brush Crayola Bright Pop! Cardstock
- Crayola Take Note Permanent Markers
- Crayola Crayons
- Hallmark Maple Candy Corn Recipe
- Craft Sticks Upcycled Box
- Disposable Cup
- Paper Bag
- Drink and Snack of Choice
CIY Staff Tips:
- Click to download Hallmark photo booth props.
- Click to get the Hallmark Maple Candy Corn recipe.
To create DIY Photo Booth Props: Sketch or print pre-made props. Cut out. Decorate with markers and glitter glue. Dry 3–4 hours.
Glue props to craft sticks. Dry 1–2 hours. Strike a pose and snap a pic!
To create Holiday Movie Night Tray: With disposable cup and paper bag as guide, sketch drink and snack openings on top of upcycled box. Ask an adult to cut out openings.
Add 2 layers of paint to box. Dry 1–2 hours between layers. Glue cardstock and write name with permanent markers on sides of box.
To create DIY Popcorn Bag: Sketch and cut scalloped pattern on top of bag. Color red stripes with crayons.
Use construction paper, cardstock, and permanent markers to create label and glue to bag. Embellish with construction paper, permanents markers, and glitter glue. Dry 3–4 hours.
To create Hallmark Maple Candy Corn: Visit Hallmark website for full recipe.
Fill DIY Popcorn Bag with Maple Candy Corn. Add drink and snacks to Movie Night Tray to enjoy while watching your favourite flick!