- Crayola No. 2 Pencil
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Construction Paper
- Crayola Bright Pop Cardstock
- Crayola No-Run Washable School Glue
- Crayola Take Note Permanent Markers
- Upcycled Cardboard
- Pom Pom
- Wiggle Eye
CIY Staff Tips:
- Younger crafters may need assistance cutting cardboard in step 1.
- Create more hedgehog cards for all of your valentines.
- For more DIY Valentine’s Day inspiration, check out our entire collection of Valentine’s Day craft ideas.
Sketch hedgehog body, ear, and 2 large triangles on cardboard. Cut out.
Fold piece of construction paper in half. Draw half hearts against fold. Cut out.
Repeat steps 2–3 with different colours of construction paper and Bright Pop Cardstock.
Unfold and glue heart to hedgehog body.
Repeat step 5 until body is covered with hearts.
Glue ear to body.
Add detail to ear and face with markers.
Colour pom pom with marker. Glue to face to create nose.
Glue wiggle eye to face.
Glue triangles to back of legs to create stand. Let all glue steps dry 1–2 hours.
Write Valentine’s Day message on back and give to your Valentine!