- Crayola Model Magic
- Crayola Paint Brush
- Crayola Carve a Pumpkin Colouring Page
- Crayola Jack O’ Lanterns Colouring Page
- Crayola Haunted House Colouring Page
- Crayola Witches Hat Colouring Page
- Crayola Autumn Leaves Colouring Page
- Crayola No. 2 Pencil
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Coloured Pencils
- Crayola No-Run Washable School Glue
- Upcycled Tin Cans
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Mason Jar with Lid
CIY Staff Tips:
- Be careful of any uneven edges on the tin can! Adult assistance required.
- Save any leftover glue mixture for future decoupage art projects!
Shape Model Magic into a medium size ball.
Use thumb to make a small indent on the top of the ball to hold stem.
Use paint brush to create pumpkin shape.
Add Model Magic stem to top of pumpkin. Dry overnight.
Print colouring page from Crayola.ca.
With pencil, mark tin can height on colouring page. Cut along line using scissors.
Colour and shade colouring page with coloured pencils.
Create glue mixture by adding equal parts water and glue in a mason jar. Twist on lid and shake until well combined.
Use paint brush to apply glue mixture to the entirety of the non-coloured side of the colouring page. Wrap glue-side around tin can, then apply more glue mixture to the seam and overtop the colouring page.
Repeat steps 5–9 for 5 additional tin cans.
Dry 2 hours, then stack cans into a pyramid.
Roll Model Magic pumpkin toward cans and bowl away!