- Crayola Acrylic Paint
- Crayola Paint Brush
- Crayola Take Note Permanent Markers
- Crayola Model Magic
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Crayola No-Run Washable School Glue
- Mason Jar with Lid
- Disposable Plate
CIY Staff Tips:
- Create a whole fluffle of bunnies and include the name of everybunny – one for each family member!
- Experiment with different Model Magic shapes by making an Easter chick mason jar.
- For more DIY Easter decorations and craft ideas, see our entire collection of Easter crafts.
Pour paint colour of your choice and white paint onto disposable plate.
Mix paint together with paint brush to create pastel shade.
Cover mason jar with paint. Dry 1–2 hours. Add second coat. Dry 1–2 hours and add lid.
Draw bunny eyes, whiskers, and mouth with markers.
Add name to mason jar.
Shape Model Magic into floppy bunny ears, nose, and bow.
Add sparkly accents to Model Magic with glitter glue.
Glue ears to lid. Glue nose to face.
Wrap twine around neck of mason jar.
Glue bow to twine. Let Model Magic and glue dry overnight.