- Crayola Project Vivid Colours Cardstock
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Project Easy Peel Crayon Pencils
- Crayola Project Metallic Markers
- Crayola Project Glitter Markers
- Crayola Project Metallic Outline Markers
- Crayola No-Run Washable School Glue
- Wooden Dowel
CIY Staff Tips:
- Create DIY pennants for different sports, teams, and other types of school events.
Sketch and cut out cardstock pennant.
Draw game ball or sports equipment.
Add details with metallic and glitter markers.
Write bold message with metallic outline markers.
Trim and glue pieces of ribbon to top of wooden dowel.
Glue pennant on wooden dowel on top of ribbon. Dry 1–2 hours.
Cheer on your team with a colourful DIY paper pennant!
Rainy Day Crafts,
Back to School