- Crayola Washable Paint
- Crayola Paint Brush
- Crayola Construction Paper
- Crayola No. 2 Pencil
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola No-Run Washable School Glue
- Crayola Take Note Permanent Markers
- Craft Sticks
- Magnetic Tape Roll
CIY Staff Tips:
- If you don’t have craft sticks at home, substitute upcycled Popsicle sticks instead.
- Use these magnetic name tags for more than school. Great for chore charts, reward charts, and beyond!
Cover 5 craft sticks with paint. Dry 1–2 hours. Add second coat. Dry 1–2 hours.
Using craft sticks as a guide, sketch and cut out construction paper crayon.
Glue craft sticks to construction paper.
Draw serpentine design on craft sticks with marker.
Cut out construction paper oval. Add name and border with marker.
Glue name tag to craft sticks. Let all glue steps dry 1–2 hours.
Trim magnet from roll. Remove adhesive backing and place on back of crayon.
Repeat steps 1–7 to create a colourful collection for your class or family.
Display crayon magnets on the fridge, a desk, or magnetic board!