- Crayola Marker & Watercolour paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Markers - 24 Count
- Once you have viewed the painting for about 5 minutes you are ready to draw what you remember.
- Start by blocking in the main composition.
- Try to see the painting in your mind's eye.
- Add details you can remember.
- Add colour, line and texture.
- Compare your drawing with the painting.
- What do you notice?
- What details did you remember?
- What details did you forget to include?
- What made it easier to remember details?
- How did talking about the painting affect your ability to draw it?