- Crayola Construction Paper - Black - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Oil Pastels
- Crayola Sketchbooks
- View poppies painted by Georgia O'Keefe.
- Notice how she uses colour and space.
- close-up view
- cropped image
- gently rounded corners
- bright, bold colour
- colours glow
- Make a plan drawing inspired by Georgia O'Keeffe's ideas.
- Use a pencil to outline the main shapes of your poppy on a piece of black construction paper.
- Blend warm colours of oil pastel to create glowing petals.
- Add text to the drawing.
- View your work with fresh eyes.
- How have you made Georgia O'Keefe's style your own?