- Crayola Fine Line Markers
- Crayola Crayons
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Write your word in large letters.
- Think about what the word means.
- Imagine what images you could use to show what the word means.
- Draw symbols to show what the word means.
- Make your design clear and simple.
- Outline the drawing with marker.
- Use crayons to colour the drawing.
- Choose colours that will emphasize the meaning.
- Try blending 2 colours of crayon, one over top of the other.