- Crayola Pre-cut Construction Paper Shapes
- Crayola Glue Sticks
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Construction Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Sort the paper cut-outs by their shape.
- Glue the shapes to another piece of paper.
- Make patterns.
- Use contrasting colours.
- Look at your picture from a distance.
- What shape did you use the most of?
- How many different shapes did you use?
- Did you use shapes to make a pattern? How?
- What do you like the best about this picture? Why?
- Who would love this picture? Why?