- Crayola Crayons
- Crayola Fine Line Markers
- Crayola Glitter Markers
- Crayola Marker & Watercolour Paper - 22.9 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12")
- Crayola Sketchbooks - 1 per student
- Rulers - 1 per student
- Small Bottle Lids
- Make several thumbnail sketches of your different ideas.
- Remember to include:
- cultural symbols for this Chinese New Year
- Test colour combinations that reflect cultural symbolism.
- Use crayons to colour your design.
- Lightly draw a border on all 4 sides of your paper.
- Use a bottle lid to draw semi-circles around the edge of your design.
- Line the lid up with the border lines.
- View the stamp from a distance to see it with fresh eyes.
- Ask yourself:
- Is the colour application solid and strong?
- Are all the words and numbers included?
- Are there cultural symbols appropriate for this Chinese New Year?
- Is the paper in good condition?