- Crayola Model Magic
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Crayola Scissors
- Bamboo Skewers
- Aluminum Foil
- Cardboard or Foam Core Board - about 12.7 cm x 17.7 cm (5" x 7")
- Make 3 aluminum foil balls for the body of the snowman.
- They should be about the size of a clementine orange.
- Stack the 3 foil balls on top of each other.
- Insert a bamboo skewer into the centre of the foil balls to hold them together.
- Make sure the skewer goes down through each foil ball until it gets to the bottom.
- Use scissors to cut the bamboo skewer to size.
- Cover the foil balls with a thin layer of Model Magic.
- Press the Model Magic into the foil to be sure it sticks.
- Press the snowman onto the cardboard base.
- Use Model Magic to attach it.
- Spread Model Magic on the base for snow.
- Add details with different colours of Model Magic.
- Add another figure to the scene.
- Add contrasting details to the figures.
- Allow the sculpture to dry for about 3 days.
- When it is dry, spread glitter glue over the snow parts of the sculpture.