- Crayola Construction Paper
- Crayola No. 2 Pencil
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Bright Pop Cardstock
- Crayola Glue Stick
- Crayola Take Note Gel Pens
- Crayola No-Run Washable School Glue
- Shadow Box
CIY Staff Tips:
- Don’t have a shadow box at home? Convert a picture frame into a shadow box or simply glue the hand-prints inside a picture frame.
- • For more DIY Father’s Day gift ideas, check out our collection of Father’s Day crafts.
Trace dad’s hand on construction paper. Cut out.
Add designs to hand-print with markers.
Repeat steps 1–2 using construction paper or cardstock for each family member.
Apply glue stick to palm of largest hand-print. Place next largest hand-print on top to secure.
Repeat step 4 until smallest hand-print is on top.
Use markers and gel pens to write a Father’s Day message on construction paper. Cut out.
Use school glue to secure hand-prints and message inside shadow box. Dry 1–2 hours.
Give as a homemade Father’s Day gift!