- Crayola No. 2 Pencil
- Crayola Bright Pop Cardstock
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola No-Run Washable School Glue
- Crayola Construction Paper
- Crayola Super Tips Markers
- Crayola Prizes
- Foam Board
- Disposable Cups
- Rubber Bands
- Hot Glue Gun
CIY Staff Tips:
- We used 26 cups to create our egg-shaped punch board, but you can customize yours as you like!
- Some fun-sized Crayola prizes include individual Crayola Crayons, Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets, Model Magic Packs & more.
- This project uses a hot glue gun. Adult assistance required.
- For more DIY Easter decorations and craft ideas, see our entire collection of Easter crafts.
Sketch and cut out small cardstock shapes.
Glue shapes to corners of foam board for decoration.
Using cup as guide, cut out construction paper circle slightly bigger than cup opening.
Repeat step 3 until you have 1 construction paper circle per cup.
Draw festive details on construction paper circles with markers.
Add small prizes to a few cups.
Centre construction paper circle on top of cup and wrap rubber band around to secure.
Ask an adult to attach bottom of cup to foam board using a hot glue gun.
Repeat steps 7–8 with remainder of cups, forming an Easter egg shape on foam board. Cool for 15 minutes.
Take turns punching through construction paper to try and find an Easter prize!