- Crayola Model Magic
- Cookie Cutters
- Crayola Model Magic Shape N Cut Tools
CIY Staff Tips:
- Experiment with different winter-themed cookie cutters like a gingerbread man, snowman, candy cane, and more!
- We used the end of a Crayola Paint Brush to make the hole in our ornament, but you could use other objects like a paper clip, pencil, or toothpick.
- Once your ornament has dried completely, you can also decorate Model Magic with Crayola Paint, Crayola Markers, and Crayola Glitter Glue.
- Want more DIY ornaments and festive craft ideas? Browse all our Christmas and holiday crafts.
Using Model Magic Shape n’ Cut Tools, roll out Model Magic about 1/2” thick on a smooth, flat surface.
Use cookie cutter on Model Magic to create ornaments.
Create a small hole close to the top of the ornaments.
Add accents and additional details to ornaments using Model Magic. Dry overnight.
Cut a piece of string, loop it through the hole in each ornament, and tie a knot using both ends.
Hang your Model Magic ornaments around your home or on your tree!