Diversity & Inclusion
At Crayola, our mission is to help parents and educators raise creatively-alive kids. To do this, we must recognize and embrace the many things that make every child unique, and create products as inspiring and relevant for future generations as they have been for past and current generations.
Our vision – we will cultivate diversity and create a culture of inclusion for our collective brands – one that grows through sustained action, demonstrates care for every life experience, inspires new products and content, and builds a sense of belonging in which every employee is able to be their very best.
We are committed to advancing diversity – bringing together Crayolians with different perspectives, life experiences, preferences and beliefs, and inclusion – our collective and individual ability to thrive in a diverse environment where everyone’s perspectives are appreciated and valued; through our products, our people, and by inspiring creativity and self-expression for children and adults around the world.
We believe a diverse workforce provides a broad spectrum of ideas and perspectives and enables us to understand our consumers better. As a company, we firmly believe that encouraging our employees, partners and communities to share their unique perspectives, backgrounds and lived experiences makes Crayola the best it can be, and helps drive innovation across our business, products and services. We are committed to attracting and developing top-quality talent from all communities and backgrounds.
Our cultural values guide how we treat each other, our communities, and how we conduct business:
- We are mission driven. We are for all kids around the world and are driven by our purpose to help parents and educators raise creatively-alive kids.
- We collaborate across all aspects of diversity, including race, culture, gender identity, sexual orientation, abilities, geography, business function and thinking styles, among others.
- We are transparent and encourage our employees to act with integrity and honesty.
- We help each other and foster a giving spirit within our company and in the communities where we work and live.
- We are brave and encourage our employees to be who they are and bring their best self to work every day.
- We push forward and drive for results, staying firmly committed to our mission, values and goals.
We encourage a workplace environment where all employees can be their best selves and contribute equally in pursuit of our mission. We are committed to ensuring our work environment respects and includes all forms of diversity, including, but not limited to, race, gender, age, sexual orientation/identity, disability status, military status – recognizing the unique contributions of all Crayolians.
At Crayola, we believe creatively-alive kids grow into inspired adults who, in turn, have the ability to inspire the world. That’s why we strive to create products that allow children to fully and authentically represent themselves and the world around them through creativity and self-expression.
And as the world grows more diverse with each generation, we strive to be a positive voice for self-expression and inclusion through the products and experiences we create. We believe this commitment will have a positive impact on how children colorfully express themselves within the world they see around them every day.