Do you offer helpful tips for using the Create and Play Subscription App?
We have some tips to help you get the very best results from your Create and Play Subscription App. If you still have questions regarding the Create & Play App, they can be answered by the application developer, Red Games. Contact them directly by email at: Support@createandplay.Zendesk.com
Why did Crayola introduce the Create and Play app?
- As a leader in creativity, we believe there is an opportunity to inspire children to develop and express their imaginations, both physically and digitally. Crayola Create and Play is a fun learning app designed especially for kids ages 3+ to help them develop skills through creative play and learning. The app features exciting content and interactive activities that are thoughtfully designed to spark kids’ imaginations and help them develop beneficial skills such as logic, creativity, and self-expression.
What is the age grade for the app?
Is this app educational?
- Crayola Create and Play is a fun learning app designed especially for kids to help them develop skills through creative play and learning. The app features exciting content and interactive activities that are thoughtfully designed to spark kids’ imaginations and help them develop beneficial skills such as logic, creativity, and self-expression.
Why is there a cost for the app?
- As the leader in children’s creativity tools, we’ve set out to make a creative, fun and educational app that parents can trust. Like any Crayola product, we invested our best effort in developing an app that delivers a premium quality experience that is completely safe and worry free for kids and parents. New content will always be in development and added each month.
What are the security features?
- Safety is a top priority for Crayola and digital privacy is no different. This app does not collect any personally identifiable information. It is COPPA and GDPR compliant. The app itself is a solo experience, so there is no risk of children interacting with others online. In addition, your child’s creations are stored locally, thereby preventing access to their UGC (user generated content) by anyone else. Any usage data collected from the app is anonymous and used only for future development of the app.
Why does the app require access to my camera?
- Access to your device’s camera is needed to create photo coloring pages in the Color Camera section. Crayola has no access to the photos taken and created within the app. Images are only viewable in the app or if saved to your device. No images are transmitted or collected from the app.
The sound on my device is on, but I cannot hear anything in the app?
- Check the Parents section in the app and select to turn on the sound effects and game music.
- Some phones will not play sound in the app if the phone is set to vibrate. Simply turn this setting off and try using the sound feature in the app again.
How does the subscription work?
- Subscribing to the app gives you full access to all that Crayola Create and Play has to offer. Subscriptions automatically renew every month (or year) and are paid through your Apple Store or Google Play Account. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time with your Apple ID or Google Play through the settings on your device. For more information about managing subscriptions, please see the subscription instructions below or contact the application developer, Red Games, by email at: Support@createandplay.Zendesk.com
Are there in-app purchases?
- No, there are no in-app purchases except for one monthly or yearly fee that provides full access to the app, current content and features.
Is there a free version?
- There is a free 7‑day trial included with a new subscription. Cancel before the 7th day to avoid charges.
When does the free trial end?
- The free trial ends after the 7th day. The billing period begins automatically after the free trial. Trials must be cancelled before the 7th day to avoid charges.
Can I have another free trial? Mine ran out before I could use it.
- There is only one free trial per App Store or Google Play account.
Can the Crayola Create and Play Subscription be shared on multiple Apple devices?
- Subscriptions are a type of content that cannot be shared through Family Sharing. To share your subscription on other devices, those devices need to be logged in with the Apple ID that made the original purchase before installing the app. For more details, visit the Apple Support page.
Can the Crayola Create and Play Subscription be shared on multiple Google Play devices?
- Subscriptions are one of the types of content that cannot be shared through Family Share or Google Family Library. If multiple devices are using the same Google Play ID, the subscription can be used on multiple devices.
- Google Play does not support subscriptions on child accounts and there is no way to share subscriptions with child accounts.
Am I able to cancel my subscription at any time? How can I cancel?
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time with your Apple or Google Play ID through the settings on your device.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without cancelling your subscription, you will still be charged.
Please be aware that cancelling stops the automatic billing for the next month, but does not issue a partial refund for the current month. Access to the app will remain until the current month runs out. Months are counted from the user’s sign-up date, not calendar months.
WARNING: You will not have access to any of the content created within the app once your subscription has ended.
Have additional questions or need help with the app? The application developer, Red Games, is best able to help you resolve issues with your app. Contact them directly by email at: Support@createandplay.Zendesk.com
Crayola® Model Magic® can be sealed once your piece is completely dry. It generally takes 24 hours to dry to the touch; 72 hours to dry completely. Once dry, an acrylic varnish can be used. We recommend testing its compatibility before applying it to a finished piece. Sealing your work will not waterproof it. Exposure to water and outdoor elements will have a negative effect on Model Magic, so we recommend displaying your sculpture indoors.
If you have additional questions, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to call or text us at 1−800−272−9652 weekdays between 9 AM and 4 PM Eastern Time.