- Crayola Acrylic Paint
- Crayola Paint Brush
- Crayola Take Note Permanent Markers
- Upcycled Tin Can
- Disposable Plate
CIY Staff Tips:
- Be careful of any uneven edges on the tin can. Adult assistance required.
- Mix paint colours together with paint brush to create different colours or shades!
- Save any leftover paint for more DIY craft projects.
- Check out our other upcycled craft projects for Earth Day or any day!
Cover tin can with paint. Dry 1–2 hours. Add second coat. Dry 1–2 hours.
Pour additional paint colours onto disposable plate.
Paint nature background or landscape on tin can. Dry 1–2 hours.
Add details with markers.
Fill tin can with topsoil and plant flower.
Create a collection of cans with your favourite scenes from nature!