We have some tips to help you get the very best results from Funny Faces. Follow the tips below, and if you still have trouble call or email us from our contact us page!
Select help, on the opening page of the app, for step-by-step instructional photos.
Having Trouble Downloading the App?
Before attempting to download your Funny Faces app, be sure you are connected to Wi-Fi and you have enough storage to hold the app.
Having Trouble Scanning your Pages?
Need More Designs?
Bring the device away from the page for a few seconds and try scanning again.
- Hold your device steady, directly above the page, as you start close and slowly pull away.
- Don’t forget, you need all three sections visible to scan. Scanning will not be successful if one section is blank.
- You can choose to switch your scanning to manual (rather than the default auto scan). You can do this by selecting options, on the opening page.
You can print or email new pages from the app by selecting products, on the opening page.
For Best Results:
Use Crayola Crayons and Colored Pencils.
- Try to stay in the lines while coloring your pages.
- Don’t color too dark, a little goes a long way!
While Funny Faces is not compatible with every device, here are the devices that are! Unfortunately if your device is not listed here, it may not be compatible with the app.
iOS - Operating System: 10 and up
iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
iPod Touch (6th generation)
- iPad Air 2 (2017)
- iPad Air
- iPad (4th generation)
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 2
Android - Operating System 5.0 (Android Lollipop) and up
Device exclusion rules:
Devices with less or equal to 1.5 GB of RAM