We have some tips to help you get the very best results while cleaning your Scribble Scrubbie Pets.
For Best Results:
- Scrub your pet under running water after play and let it air dry before storing.
- Use your scrub brush to help release the ink from the tiny fibers on your pet.
- Let your pets dry before a second use. Colouring on damp pets allows the ink to wick under the fibers, making the colour harder to rinse away.
Still See Color on Your Pet After Scrubbing Under Running Water?
- If colours have been left on your pet for several days, you may need to soak it in water for 20-minutes.
- If the stain persists after a 20-minute soak, soak overnight.
Always Keep in Mind:
- The fresher the colour, the easier to clean.
- Soap has little effect when cleaning your pets.
- Fresh colouring typically requires a rinse under the faucet, while concentrated colouring may require light scrubbing under a faucet or an overnight soak.
Follow the tips below. If you have additional questions, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to call or text us at 1-800-272-9652 weekdays between 9 AM and 4 PM Eastern Time. If you would prefer to send us an email, visit our contact us page.